Chinese device maker iMito’s newest Android TV stick is a tiny field with a quad-core processor that allows you to run Android apps to your TV. The iMito QX1 has a Rockchip RK3188 ARM Cortex-A9 processor, which is without doubt one of the zippiest chips in its classification, and runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean software.
The TV stick also lets in for an exterior antenna which must assist boost WiFi efficiency – a problem spot on many other Android TELEVISION sticks.
The iMito stick has 2GB of RAM and 8GB of storage, plus a microSD card slot. It Supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 2.1 and includes a mini HDMI plug which you should utilize to attach the instrument to your TV.
On one finish of the QX1 you’ll be able to discover a full-sized USB port which you can use to hook up a mouse, keyboard, sport controller, or far off keep watch over. There’s additionally an antenna port which you should utilize to plug in the exterior antenna. You May no longer want it, nevertheless it’s a nice approach to have if the Constructed-in antenna is not strong sufficient.
- Quad Core RK3188T ARM Cortex-A9 process.1.4GHZ,Mali-400MP4 Quad-core GPU
- Built-in Bluetooth ,WiFi 802.11b/g/n 10/100Mbps With inside Antenna
- Google Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS,will upgrade to Android 4.2 in future
- 2GB DDR3 RAM,8GB NAND FLASH ROM
- Rootable, Supports Adobe Flash 11.X, Droidmote, sixaxis, Netflix,XBMC
IMITO QX1-Quad Core Android Mini PC-2G/8G Bluetooth-RK3188 ARM Cortex A9 1.8GHz-Google Android Jelly Bean OS-Black To Be Had Now at Amazon