The TAISHAN-D03K from FiiO is a straightforward instrument that converts coaxial or optical S/PDIF digital audio into a stereo analog output, perfect for multimedia components akin to TVs or CD/DVD/Blu-ray avid gamers that do not feature analog output. Dual RCA phono outputs can be connected to an amplifier, while a Three.5mm mini stereo output can be used to provide signal to a WLAN wi-fi headphone gadget. (The mini stereo output just isn’t beneficial for direct connection to conventional wired headphones.)
The unit features a digital input format switch and an LED to confirm digital sign lock. Energy is supplied with the aid of an integrated exterior Power supply. The input will accept as much as 24-bit/192 kHz resolution PCM digital audio, but Dolby Digital and DTS usually are not supported.
- Converts a digital coaxial/optical S/PDIF sign to two-channel (left/proper) analog output, which will then be fed to an amplifier or to WLAN headphones
- RCA coaxial and TOSLink digital inputs (swap selectable)
- Dual RCA phono and three.5mm mini stereo output connectors
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz enter (PCM handiest, no Give A Boost To for Dolby Digital or DTS codecs
- Include USB Charger, Gold Plated RCA-to-3.5mm Audio Cable, 6ft SMI top class gold plated TOSLink Optical Cable with tip protectors.
FIIO D3 (D03K) Digital to Analog Audio Converter with SMI Gold Plated 6ft Optical TOSLink Cable and RCA-to-3.5MM Audio Cable- 192kHz/24bit Optical and Coaxial DAC Available Now at Amazon