disponible en Amazon
The BlueRigger Toslink optical audio connection incorporates a digital audio move the usage of a fiber-optic cable. It Is good for connecting your audio devices equivalent to CD/DVD players to a receiver, preamplifier or audio processor
Toslink cable allows enjoyment of movies with Dolby Digital® and DTS® surround sound. It helps connect audio components such as CD/DVD participant, digital satellite and more to your own home/audio theater machine, preamplifier, receiver, audio processors and digital-to-analog converters (DACs). Optical fiber & precision-polished optical connectors offers crystal clear sound.
Be Aware: Please Do Away With Protecting Rubber Pointers Previous To Installation.
– The Light-weight and versatile BlueRigger Toslink cable is product of up of a durable p.c.outer layer
– It has gold-plated connectors that withstand corrosion and supply ultimate sign transfer and
– It uses an optical fiber cable
The fiber-optic cable prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency noise leaving you with greater sonic accuracy and a extra precise, natural sound unlike an electrical cable.
BlueRigger Toslink cables are To Be Had in 3ft,6ft,10ft, 15ft and 25ft lengths.
All BlueRigger Toslink cables are backed by using a Restricted Lifetime Guarantee. Please contact us by the use of e mail if in case you have any questions.
- Enables straightforward Installation of audio parts to your audio or Dwelling theater device
- Digital optical cable constructed with sturdy black percentouter layer and corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for top-rated signal switch
- Precision-polished optical connectors permit most sign switch accuracy. Specifically optimized optical fiber for larger fidelity
- Compatible with S/PDIF, ADAT’s, Dolby Digital, & DTS
- Restricted Lifetime Warranty
BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable (6 ft) Available Now at Amazon
[amzps id=”auto” auto_cat=”All” auto_keyword=”B005LJQMZC”]